Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Palin Pains Me


Ugh. I still can’t believe that I have the need to talk about these idiots. Governor of Alaska (read as: NOT Vice President of the United States) Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol, recently gave birth to her wedlock baby, a daughter named in honor of Bristol’s brother Trip, Fall, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Anyways, there’s an article written in the Sun about the formally preggers Palin where it states:

“Bristol also said in the interview that her mother's view of abstinence is not realistic at all and that like her mother, she too is a Right to Life supporter.”

This is where my ears perked up. Bristol later went on to say:

“It was my choice to have the baby. It doesn't matter what my mom's views are on it. It was my decision.”

You see why I ugh’d before yes? That statement is the very definition of being a Right to Choice supporter, not a Right to Life supporter. For argument’s sake, I’m going to give Bristol the benefit of the doubt and say the decision to have Fall was entirely hers and not her mother’s political party. I mean, seriously, come on, if your mother was the Vice-Presidential Nominee for the Republican Party (read as: the Presidential Nominee for the Republican Party) and her daughter a) had pre-marital sex in a state that wants abstinence-only education b) got pregnant from the pre-marital sex and c) had an abortion to, you know, secure a brighter future for herself and her boyfriend the GOP might as well have put up a Black, Pre-op Transsexual Lesbian with a santorum fetish and a platform for backing gun laws. I got side-tracked…

Anywho, the assumption stands; Bristol chose to have Fall despite her mother’s and her mother’s political party’s dangerous and ridiculous beliefs and dived into motherhood at 18 years of age. Bristol Palin is therefore pro-choice. She said it herself; the decision to have her daughter was and always has been her choice. CHOICE

SAY IT WITH ME AGAIN EVERYBODY – CHOICE!

I hate doublespeak. I hate that people don’t listen to the words they speak out loud. I hate stupidity. I hate when it’s painstakingly obvious and the interviewer (for Fox News) just nodded her head and glossed over the fact that Bristol Palin, announced to the entire world, she is Pro-Choice and there was a time, for however small it was, where she considered an abortion and chose not to have one. Here's where I have to hold in the terror screams - she's glossed over the fact that if she wanted to she could've had an abortion but decided she didn't want one and had her baby. If the world was run the way her idiotic mother and political party want the world run, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAY THAT THE DECISION WAS HERS! Ah. AH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry folks, couldn't keep it in!

Bristol Palin is not a hero that should be congratulated for her choice to have a baby when she wasn’t ready. She should be pitied because her future has been diminished and all the opportunities she had, simply by her birthright, are pretty much gone (say what you will about Sarah Palin, but being the child of a governor or senator pretty much guarantees you a spot in your parent’s alma mater – I mean George W. Bush is a graduate from Yale – fucking Yale!).
Even though my distain runs deep for your mother Bristol, I wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world, congratulations on a healthy baby, and sincerely hope you learn from the mistakes of your past – I’m not talking about your pregnancy btw…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A spoiled rich kid, will always be a spoiled rich kid. Her parents are as much to blame as her.

Big "D" said...

So how is the P-90X, program going. The "WORLD" needs to know.
;-)